Registration opens today for Spring/Summer PCC Cooks classes! Per usual, they have a great line-up of basics, classics, global cuisine, health-focused topics and interesting specialties.
Every time the new catalog comes out, I like to pick the ones I'm most excited about. Here are my top picks!
- Get Cultured: Fermented and Cultured Foods - Why? Because I am trying to get more into fermenting this year. It's healthy and delicious!
- Really Good Risotto - Why? I have always enjoyed risotto, but rarely make it at home and it would be fun to spend some time improving my skills.
- Modern Chinese Vegetarian Cooking - Why? Although Chinese food is the darling of the foodie world, I've never been that crazy about it. Since I mainly eat vegetarian, this might be a good entry point.
- Korean, Quick and Easy - Why? Korean food is the best! And this is another vegetarian-focused class.
- Indian Vegetarian Classics - Why? Indian food is also the best! And again, veggie-friendly!
- Vegan Main Dish Salads - Why? I want to have more outdoor parties this summer and have been thinking I'll make one big salady thing and have people bring their own protein. So this seems like it would have some great ideas.
- Spring Greens - Why? Greens are good for you and again, might have some great ideas to incorporate more into my diet.
Complete class details below! And see the full catalog here